Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy 103 Sorors of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.

I am excited that my sorority is celebrating 103 years of Scholarship, Sisterhood and Service. I just purchased a Canon All in One Printer/Scanner and Fax, and I was excited to post "Throwback" photos of my journey in Delta-land. The love that we received from each other, other Greeks and non-Greeks was awesome. My social media accounts were BLEEDING crimson and cream the entire day that made my heart warm. Thank you founders, for paving the way! Happy 103 Sorors!!!!


                               
Deltas from Capitol Hill Showing Love!




                                         From the Women of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc. 


 From the Men of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.

 From the Men of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.

 From the Ladies of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc.

.
 From the Men of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Inc.


From the Men of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the love the NPHC shows to each other on their Founders Days! Black love is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete