Friday, February 5, 2016

Thank You!!!!


Happy Friday Everyone.....

These last few weeks have been hectic on my end, but I am so happy it's FRIDAY!!!! YAY! (Praise Break) I enjoy my weekends. I will especially enjoy NEXT WEEKEND! My darling husband told me to pack my bags, take Friday off, and we are going on a mini-vaca for V-day.  It's been a while since we have been able to make a couple's getaway, so this is long overdue.

I had to make a post tonight, to merely say "Thank You." I realized on this evening that this blog had reached 1.4 million views. WOW! I am so grateful that people are finding my posts interesting and filled with information.  When I started this blog, I never dreamed of it reaching that many views to be quite honest. There are other BGLO blogs out there, as well as YouTube videos I'm sure. However, you all made this possible.

So.......I am taking special requests....What other things would you like for me to discuss on this blog?

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selflessly sharing your journey, advice and tips with us. I for one, certainly appreciate you!

    As far as what to discuss...is it possible to go a little more in depth with the graduate process from a "serving the community" angle? I'd love to hear your thoughts on pledging graduate in a less saturated area when you live in a heavily saturated area.

    Many continued blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you say sets Delta Sigma Theta apart from all other D9 orgs. What was your reason for joining?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for creating this blog. I came across this blog when I was in seventh grade and I have been following you ever since then. I am now a sophomore in college and I just attended rush. I followed your advice to a T and I hope it will get me an interview and eventually an invitation. I am eternally grateful that you created this blog for people like me who want to pledge but have no clue where to start. I am the first generation from my familt to attend college, so I did not have the benefit of knowing where to start.

    I hope to revisit this blog in a few months with joy and happiness that I am now a proud member of Alpha Kappa Alpha. It would be a joy to become your sistergreek. Many blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, I have kept up with your blog for the last two years that I have been an undergrad! I just want to thank you for all of the valuable information and tips that have helped me on my journey. I am delighted to say that I have been invited for membership into DST! Words can't describe how honored I am to have this opportunity. I am excited for my journey to begin and once again, thank you for all of your help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Such great advice! I received my invitation into DST yesterday! So excited to start this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Love- Thank you so much for your blog. I have been following your blog for a few years now. I had the hardest time trying to overcome my shyness, and you have helped me. Your story is so inspiring. I am happy to announce that I have received an invitation to join my dream sorority, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. I will be back in a few months to thank you again once I become your sorority sister. Thank you again. You are a godsend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello - would you be willing to connect with me over email?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I have a question about letters of recommendation. If someone just crossed XYZ fraternity in Spring 16, would it be acceptable for them to write my letter of recommendation the next year? She's currently a Junior and I am currently a Freshman, and I really look up to her.

    ReplyDelete