Friday, October 16, 2009

Alpha Chapter of DST Presents Proselsyte Day 2007 AND 2009!!!




So I decided to take a break from my blog and post something that is near and dear to my heart....Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. This is SO beautiful and each time I view this, it reminds me of why I decided to become a member of this illustrious Organization. So I wanted to share it with all of you especially since some of my followers are either sorors, or prospective members. This is the Proselyte Show that Alpha Chapter hosts each year on the campus of Howard University. This is a clever way to introduce new students (incoming freshmen and transfer students) to DST. Simply BEAUTIFUL. I will include both the 2007 and 2009 links. I am sure you will appreciate them just as I have.


Enjoy!!!!

http://www.collinsmetu.com/hudst/2007

http://www.collinsmetu.com/hudst/2009

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing these videos. As an aspirant they are motivational and helps to make me more excited about joining a sorority and gaining that sisterhood that is oh-so-ever-present in this pictures!

    ReplyDelete