Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Happy New Year, 2022!

It's been a while since I have last blogged, please forgive me. With life, school, concerts, recitals, photography, it's been a crazy, bumpy, yet lovable ride. 

I will blog some more but in the meantime, I have a favor to ask. My chapter is doing a fundraiser from double good popcorn. (I am sure you have heard of it). It would be so kind to purchase a couple of bags, I would be EVER so grateful. We are currently in a contest, and the chapter that raises the most money, will receive $1500 to use for scholarship for local students. You will have until January 13th (which is our Founders Day btw) 7pm EST to purchase popcorn.

The link is below, and if you do decide to purchase, please put vplove in the comments, so I can get credit! 

Double Good Popcorn for Phoenix Metro Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.



Thanks so much and I will be back in a few days to give you all updates of what's been going on with me. V. Love


5 comments:

  1. Good Day...

    I was going to put this under another post but I realized that it was from 2009.

    I would like to first thank you in advance for your opinion on my question. I have attended rush and I am getting my recommendation letters in order. Unfortunately ALL the Deltas I know are my family. My cousin offered to have one of her LS write my letter with her assistance. Is this seen as bad? I am extremely nervous about my process. This is the first rush my school has had since COVID shut everything down. The school recommendation letter was also difficult. With classes being online none of the faculty or staff really know me. I am trying not to stress but I want to be sure I'm putting in the best application I can.

    Thanks again for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended rush for Atlanta. I'm very excited. Our packets are due electronically on Feb 9th which is only 10 days after the rush.They did not give us the cap. Any other rushes going on? Any other ATL ladies attended the rush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Any ATL rushees here? Applications were due 02/9 so we are waiting on our calls. Im so anxious and nervous. This is not my first rodeo but im hoping its my last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks you once agian
    electrician services in Islamabad,

    ReplyDelete