Sunday, September 9, 2018

Paraphernalia Shout Out for Renee Marie

Now and then I stumbled across a vendor that I love, and THIS vendor right here??? Is one of them. I blogged about them before, and since then they have added some HOT new must-have items. What I love about this vendor is the quality of their work, the way they package their items, and the uniqueness of their items. I know three sorors who have returned to the fold after being absent from Delta for a few years for various reasons. To welcome them back, I wanted to get them something, and after seeing these items, I found the perfect "Welcome Back to Delta" gifts.

DST BLING STRETCH RING


DST LATTICE STRETCH RING





This brooch is for me, I can't wait to rock it to my next Delta Event. 
DST COCO BROOCH


I came across this nice surprise in my package as well. A Delta "Pop Up" card. Isn't it beautiful??? I have never seen anything like it. Thank you, Renee Marie, for this beautiful Card. (It is available for purchase on the website, a pack of 10).





No comments:

Post a Comment