3. Start serving your community! Most organizations require a certain amount of community service, so give yourself a head start by start serving NOW!
4. Start saving NOW, (if you can). Even by putting a way a dollar here, or a dollar there can help you. As I stated before, membership can be VERY expensive, so you want to be prepared financially.
5. Have patience! Becoming a member at the alumni/alumnae level requires a lot of patience especially since most chapters do not have intake often.
6. Research, Research Research! I have many postings about this so if you need to refresh on this topic, feel free to re-visit!
7. Preparation is key!
8. Have Confidence! So you didn't make line during your undergraduate career and you're still mad about it. Get.Over.It! Look at this as a wonderful opportunity, and a second chance.
Well that's all for now, good luck to you and your future endeavors, and once again, CONGRATULATIONS Class of 2012!!!! (I truly do mean this, as I am preparing to get hooded and walk across the stage myself in six days, Whoo hoo!!!!