Wednesday, July 22, 2026

How are ya'll out there?

Hey Everyone!!!!! 💙

I can't believe we're already approaching the end of summer. Seriously, where has the time gone? In just a couple of weeks, I'll be heading back into the classroom and preparing for another school year.  I first spent the first part of my summer going home to visit my family in Chicago. During my visit, I was blessed go to the Obama Center. It was amazing!

How has everyone's summer been so far? For my neophytes, how has life been since crossing those sands? Have any of you attended your first Regional Conference, Conclave, Convention, Boule, Leadership Seminar, or other national event? Do you have any upcoming conferences or events on your calendar for the next few weeks or months?

This summer, I had the incredible opportunity to serve as the official photographer for the Mighty Midwest Region of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. during their regional conference in Detroit—and what an amazing experience it was! Although I stayed busy capturing the many events, I truly enjoyed every moment. The energy, sisterhood, and memories created throughout the conference were simply unforgettable. Here is a snippet of my different comfy outfits I captured during the conference. 


I'm also excited to share that I'll be photographing the Fabulous Far Western Regional Conference in Utah this September. If you'll be attending, I would absolutely love to meet you in person, so please don't hesitate to say hello!

I want to extend a heartfelt congratulations to the Zealous Ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated, on a successful Boule a few weeks ago. Congratulations as well on welcoming your newest honorary members. What an exciting and historic occasion!

 To my Pretty Ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha who is currently wrapping up their Boule in Via Las Vegas. My timeline has been filled with Pink and Green all week.  Congrats to your Honorary Members...what a LIST!!!! 


To my Pretty Poodles of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc., wishing you all the best as you are prepared to paint Tampa Florida Blue and Gold.

Wishing everyone a wonderful remainder of the summer, and I look forward to hearing about all the amazing things you've been up to! Drop a line or two and share how your summer has been so far. To the neos, how has your 1st summer been in Greekland? To my prospects out there, how are you preparing for upcoming Fall and Spring Rush? I would love to hear from you ALL!  💙

Ciao,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment